Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

American Girl Place Store

My husband and  I took a trip to Los Angeles to enjoy the day together!  We stopped at The Grove to shop, mainly browse and enjoy some of the shops and food they have next door at the Farmers Market in town.

To my surprise I came across The American Girl Store.  I wondered why I never noticed it before.  I mean I've been at the Grove before.  I guess its because I have two boys, and I must have not been wearing my glasses, lol!

So many of you own one and have posted some really cute outfits, you've sewn.  In fact, I entered to win one!  I just had to share, it was exciting to walk into an American Girl Place Store!!



I had to go in and take a look at all these amazing dolls!  




I sure most of you know, but for you that don't, you pick your doll and you chose the color hair you want.  The style of hair, long, short, with or without curls etc.


Well, I was like a little girl, excited and sad I couldn't afford to buy one.  But, it's on my list!!! I wish I could have taken more pictures, but my camera died! 



 He has made everything beautiful in its time 
Ecclesiastes 3:11





No comments: