Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Loved From Above



Jesus loves us!  The verse above says it all.! Our biggest Valentine, our hero, and our everything!

I pray this day will not be a sad day for some, but a reminder to embrace what was done for us.
We love because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19  Regardless of our lack of love from others, or even
broken expectations from the ones closest to us, we can express the love of Christ that pours over from our hearts to those that cross our path whether they desire it or not.  But God demonstrates his own love for us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

We are to love as Christ as loved.  A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.  By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. John 13:34-35   Bless others with your love!!

Here I am!  I stand at the door and knock.  If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.  Revelation 3:20  Jesus loves you!!

I pray you all have a blessed day.  Remember you are loved from above!!!