Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The 6 for 4 Mindful Consumption Challenge Week 1


Sorry folks I'm a couple days behind this challenge, but I have selected 6 pieces from my closet to wear for an entire month!  I have been only wearing these clothes I've chosen so far.

What is this you say?  I was reading Eden's blog over at The Road To The Good Life and she presented a challenge. Choosing 6 items from your closet to wear  for four weeks.  Sunday May 4th through Saturday May 31st.  Now work uniforms don't count, neither do jackets, under garments nor shoes!  Also, any exercise clothes. 
Thank goodness, because I wouldn't be able to take part in this challenge! 

Eden does ask us to refrain from purchasing any clothes during the month of May. So, if any of you want to take part in the challenge then just jump right in!   I'm interested in tackling my closet and learning how to make smart shopping choices.   


  • Week 1: Take Inventory of Your Wardrobe
  • Week 2: Stretching Your Fashion Budget Dollars
  • Week 3: Getting to Know Your Brands
  • Week 4: Making Smart Shopping Choices




  • Here are my 6 garments I have selected! 
    A pair of boot leg jeans.
    I can dress these up with boots, heels, or just sandals.




    I have a memorial service I'll be 
    attending, so this 
    is the dress I've chosen.  
    Also, I can wear this dress for 
    Mother's Day or church.


    The long sleeve white shirt.  I can mix and match with different 
    jackets or accessories to change
     the look.  This shirt can be worn different ways.









    I decided on a gray and a black t-shirt!  I'm a more casual girl so 
    these are great for playing 
    with my grandson, Ben or just hanging out! 


    I've also decided on capri jeans.  These can be dressed up or down 
    and are great for warmer weather!


    Choosing my six garments was very difficult.  I have a closet full of clothes and dresser shirts, dresses and pants but, my main activities will be around the house.  Maybe, to the park with Ben 
    and some BBQ's turing the Mother's Day and or Memorial Day! 
    I have no need to dress up other then Mother's Day, the Memorial Service and church!


    This may be a great time to clean out your closets!!!




    Thank you for visiting!!!



    He Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time.  
                                                        
    Ecclesiastes 3:11


    No comments: