Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Baby Shower-Tutu's and Tiaras




As promised below you will see some pictures of my
 Daughter-in-laws baby shower!  These pictures are some of the things I made.  I didn't get a picture of the watermelon
 and pasta salad I made, but course I had some 
help from her Mom who bought some meatballs, the drinks 
and Oreo dipped cookies. A friend made 
some cookies and organized the games.  We had 
her Aunt make Alexis' favorite sherbet ice cream 
punch and her cousin made the banner and 
some of the hanging decorations 
(she wasn't able to make the shower because she was picking up her new adopted daughter in Uganda). It turned 
out so cute and was fun too!
Some of the pictures didn't turn out, I need to
collect them from others that  took pictures!!!




Here's Alexis, due in December.  It's a girl!!
The banner!


Pink popcorn




Fondant cake!


The favors!!

Chocolate and white cupcakes!


Thanks for stopping by!



                                                                      
Ecclesiastes 3:11  
He Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time. 


No comments: