Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Fabric- What to Make???







I've been working on my daughter in laws' baby shower!  So exciting because it's in two more weeks!  Once the shower is over I can post pictures, but not until.   

I just couldn't stay away from fabric.  I'm getting the itch to quilt. I thought I'd share some of my Halloween Fabric.  I'd really like to make a Mini #Halloween #Quilt or runner for my kitchen counter, but can't seem to decide on a pattern.  

Calling out for any suggestions.





Possible choices are:
(All images were found on the site below)













I guess you'll all have to wait to see what pattern I decide on!!!
Which one would you choose??





                                                   He Has Made Everything Beautiful In Its Time.  
Ecclesiastes 3:11  

   

No comments: