Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by!!!!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Use It Or Lose It - Declutter and Get Organized










My husband had to work today, boohoo!  
But it does give me a day to blog, 
organize and plan my first month of 
the year!  A really good thing.


I wrote a post a few month back
 My motto for the year is to continue
 organizing one room at a time and 
to save money(who doesn't want to save) 
by using what I have. I've been a crafter, 
sewer, baker, and quilter for many years.  
Therefore, I have many things in 
my kitchen cabinets, in my fabric 
and crafting stash that may not be 
of use to me any more.  
But, I also have many things that I 
know I can put into good use in 2015. 
Having more isn't alway best, but 
it can help me to
 save and spend a little on things I need 
to finish up a project.

Furthermore, its time to declutter and
reorganize areas of my life, areas in 
my home, and become more productive
 with my time. Decluttering
has always been a challenge for 
me. As I tend to get rid of 
stuff at a slow pace.  I have to 
realize that giving things away 
will benefit others, selling a 
few things will put money in my pocket,
 and tossing those unuseful 
items will either allow me to 
 replace it with something new 
or simply free up some 
needed space.

I challenge all of you to 
grab my button, 
Use It Or Lose!!! 
Free yourself from clutter.
  Let's create!

inchworming



I know we've heard that saying 
before regarding our weight. This 
is some what different.  Of course, 
you can make a recipe with items in 
your kitchen. 
Let's be creative and (Use It) 
use what we have and only 
purchase items we need to finish 
up our projects. 

                                                             
It's been a desire of mine to make 
it a normal thing for me to do. 
I thought, I can't be the only one 
with that desire.  I hope you all 
will join me on this new venture, 
Use It Or Lose It!


I hope to have a linky button so that 
we can link up those fabulous 
Use It Or Lose It projects/items 
we've decided to keep, give away or 
toss.  My first linky party will be 
February 1, 2015 and hopefully 
continue on the first of every month!

But in January, I will start 
to organize my 
Living Room/Dining Room area 
(it's one room) at a time!  
Come join the party!!!

Please leave me a comment 
if you're interested!!
 I need all your support and help 
to launch this new 
slogan! Use It Or Lose It!!




2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new 

creation; the old has gone, the new has come!




   


18 comments:

Wendyb said...

oooh Im in....I need all the motivation I can muster! :o)

inchworming said...

Thanks Wendy! We can encourage each other!!!

Ruth said...

Hi Nina, I started to do some declutter at the end of last year and I need to
continue with the New Year. Thanks for
the great post to keep me going.

Susanna Di Milo said...

I think this is a great way to start the New Year, I have been trying to do this for a few months now. Its just plugging away every day, rather than trying to do it all at once.

inchworming said...

That's awesome Ruth! You have a great head start!

inchworming said...

I find it so much easier to concentrate on one area at a time, Susanna. Otherwise, I get so overwhelmed!

Going Thru The Change said...

Thank you, I will choose a room and send updates.

inchworming said...

@ Goin Thru The Change, Looking forward to the updates.

CouponGal (Andi) said...

sounds great - now I gotta figure out which room :D

Rachel said...

This is definitely a great way to begin the year! Ever since we moved into a smaller apartment, we've done a good job of staying on top of clutter and keeping our possessions more minimal, and I feel better about it!

inchworming said...

It's great to hear you guys have kept a handle on the clutter. Keeping on top of it is very important! Thanks for sharing. Appreciate your comment! Enjoy your day!

Jacki said...

I LOVE it! I so need to de-clutter and get organized. Thanks for some motivation.

CouponGal (Andi) said...

just reorganizing my binders and seeing this - AWESOME! :D

Unknown said...

Very cool! I'm part of a group called Frugal Mommy and we constantly give away old items, destash, declutter...aaand collect items from one another too :P
haha Woops! However, we all save money and get rid of the things we don't really need so it's a great concept!

Julie Baswell said...

I have no problem throwing out, I do that constantly. My problem is that more comes in faster than goes out. I really gotta work on that.

Lovelyladyjb said...

I love your motto for the year and agree that saving and organizing are top priorities for me as well!

Unknown said...

I think this is a great challenge! I wish I could stick to it, but I know myself. But you keep that motivation up!

DianeK said...

Decluttering--it's what is on my agenda right now, too. Thanks for sharing some great ideas!